Time to test your Jane Austen trivia with a rousing edition of Who Said It? How well do you know your Austen? I’m going to list five quotes on this page and then five on my blog at lldiamondwrites.com and when you’ve answered all of them, there will be instructions on my blog to enter the giveaway
So what do I have for the winner you ask? Well, I have this fun book bead bracelet. The longer beads are made from pages from Sense and Sensibility, a pack of Austen Variations note cards, and a handy dandy bookmark. Don’t forget! Instructions to enter the giveaway will be on my blog!
So here we go! I will warn you, some are easier than others. I couldn’t make them all easy peasy you know 😉
- “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”
- “One shoulder of mutton, you know, drives another down.”
- “In essentials, I believe, he is much as he ever was.”
- “My dear Alicia, of what a mistake were you guilty in marrying a man of his age! Just old enough to be formal, ungovernable, and to have the gout; too old to be agreeable, too young to die.”
- “So you and I are to be left to shift by ourselves, with this poor sick child; and not a creature
coming near us all the evening!
Now over to my blog for the rest!